jueves, 28 de julio de 2011

Inventors Chronicle

When i invented the DVD i was very happy but i was also worried because it may not sell. I coulnt believe that ive gotten so far in my carrer and something as revolutionary as this is, because in this DVD player you can see pictures or movies or play music. This invention for me means a lot because its one of the biggest inventions ive done so far.

For me and for the world this revolutionary invention because its gonna give me a profit per piece it sells in the world and i think the public will love this new invention because its very usefull. The day i proved that the DVD worked succesfully i was very happy that i screamed of happinness and kissed my wifem, but i guess i was a lil worried because i wasnt sure if it was gonna make a sell or if public would buy it, but now i know that the public loved it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario